On Day Two, 22 companies professionally sourced and primed by Nutrition Capital Network will present business plans at 10-minute intervals; after lunch investors and companies will meet one-on-one in breakout sessions scheduled onsite.
DAY ONE (November 14): 1:00 – 7:00pm
12:00pm: Registration opens
1:00 – 5:30pm: Health & Wellness Investor Forum:
- 1:00 – 1:15pm—Welcome and NCN Introduction
- 1:15 – 1:30pm—Nutrition Market Overview
- 1:30 – 2:15pm—Today’s Trends Fueling Tomorrow’s Growth—Jeff Hilton, BrandHive and Carlotta Mast, New Hope Network. From personalized nutrition to the plant revolution, we will explore the macro trends that are disrupting the food and nutrition industries and creating new opportunities for brands and investors.
- 2:15 – 3:00pm—M&A and Investment Transaction Overview—Brent Knudsen, Financo
- 3:00 – 3:30pm—Networking Break
- 3:30 – 4:30pm—PANEL: Disrupted Retail – How will the changing retail landscape impact brand growth strategies and investment? What are the new pathways to retail success for branded CPG companies? How are brands navigating opportunities with Amazon, Whole Foods Market and other major retail players? This panel of experts will explore these questions and more. Panelists:
- Nikhil Aurora, Back to the Roots
- Renske Lynde, Food System 6
- Alex Evans, LEK Consulting
- Alex McIntosh, Thrive Natural Care
- Greg Ucich, Whipstitch Capital
- 4:30 – 5:30pm—PANEL: Feed Me! – Sustainably feeding our growing planet is fueling new innovation and investment opportunities. This panel will explore why and what to expect for brands and investors. Panelists:
- Caryl Levine, Lotus Foods
- T.K. Pillan, Powerplant Ventures
- Elliot Begoun, The Intertwine Group
- Brian Frank, FTW Ventures
5:30pm: Presenter orientation and rehearsal
5:30 – 7:00pm: Welcome Reception and Networking
DAY TWO (November 15): 7:00am – 7:00pm
7:00am: Registration opens
7:00 – 8:00am: Breakfast
8:00 – 10:00am: Presentations – 10+ companies sourced and primed by Nutrition Capital Network present business plans at 10-minute intervals.
10:00 – 10:30am: Refreshment break
10:30am – 12:20pm: Presentations – 10+ more companies present business plans
12:30 – 1:30pm: Lunch
2:00 – 5:30pm: Breakout sessions: Investors and Presenting companies meet one-on-one in breakout sessions scheduled onsite.
5:30 – 7:00pm: Cocktails and Networking
(Presentation sequence and 4-page profiles with a detailed agenda will be emailed to meeting participants 4-5 days prior to the event.)