On Day Two, 20-25 companies professionally sourced and primed by Nutrition Capital Network will present business plans at 10-minute intervals; after lunch investors and companies will meet one-on-one in breakout sessions scheduled onsite.
DAY ONE: 1:00 – 7:00pm
12:00pm: Registration opens
1:00 – 5:30pm: Health & Wellness Investor Forum: (check back for details of panels, alumni updates, etc.)
5:30pm: Presenter orientation and rehearsal
5:30 – 7:00pm: Welcome Reception and Networking
DAY TWO: 7:00am – 7:00pm
7:00am: Registration opens
7:00 – 8:00am: Breakfast
8:00 – 10:00am: Presentations – 10+ companies sourced and primed by Nutrition Capital Network present business plans at 10-minute intervals.
10:00 – 10:30am: Refreshment break
10:30am – 12:20pm: Presentations –10+ more companies present business plans
12:30 – 1:30pm: Lunch
2:00 – 5:30pm: Breakout sessions: Investors and Presenting companies meet one-on-one in breakout sessions scheduled onsite.
5:30 – 7:00pm: Cocktails and Networking
(Presentation sequence and 4-page profiles with a detailed agenda will be emailed to meeting participants 4-5 days prior to the event.)
Below see snapshots of NCN XIX presenting companies from 2016
- Food and beverage platform with organic, plant-based products in retail stores, wholesale and e-commerce.
- RTD Hawaiian iced teas and first RTD tea brewed from Hawaiian māmaki
- Solvent-free, low-polarity water extraction technology
- Nutritional that mimics the mechanism and effects of gastric bypass surgery
- Proprietary genomics methodology to design herbal supplement formulations and functional foods
- $10-12 mil in sports recovery drinks and cold brew coffee line of products
- Effective and versatile fat-replacement or calorie reduction technology
- Natural & organic skincare products using tallow or rendered beef fat
- High growth juice, plant/nut milk and cold brew packaged beverages
- Disruptive technology for extracting the bioactive phytonutrients from cereal grains
- Innovative, nutrient-dense frozen fruit and vegetable bars made from fresh juice
- Organic juices with textures made from superfood vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds
- Innovative, human-donor milk products and ingredients derived from human milk for clinical use
- Branded recovery drink for muscle stiffness and hangover prevention
- Food scanning technology to reduce waste, protecting brands and reduce recalls and litigation
- Sports biotech company sequencing the microbiome to identify bacterial species to drive peak performance and recovery.
- $2-3 mil in natural packaged snacks
- Technology driven, personal-profile daily supplement packs
- $4-5 million savory and nutritious natural chickpea snacks
- Personalized wellness data and nutrition products based on connected device