The second annual Nutrition Capital Network – Natural Products Canada Investor Meeting 2018 will showcase Canadian products & companies, and provides valuable opportunities for partnering & capital financing. At NCN Canada II, 20 innovative companies in natural product and nutrition science will present their business plans on June 28. A half-day conference on market, investment and new product trends with an evening networking event takes place on June 27.
Natural Products Canada (NPC) is a key player in Canada’s innovation and investment scene. It works with a diverse array of partners to support the commercialization of naturally-derived products and technologies in health and life sciences, natural resources, agriculture and agri-food, and sustainable bioproducts. NPC has over 300 companies in its pipeline, and performs many roles to support the industry. It acts as matchmaker and mentor to promising companies and researchers; serves as technology scout and ecosystem navigator for multinationals and large corporations; and helps investors discover, develop, and de-risk investment opportunities.
Why attend as an investor?
- Discover unique opportunities in a range of pre-screened companies from start-ups to advanced stage
- Learn about market trends and industry insights on this booming industry
- Network with other investors, industry leaders, and international experts
- Find co-investment partners
Why attend as a presenter?
- Receive expert guidance and coaching from industry veterans
- Pitch your business to some of the leading investors in the nutrition and NHP sector
- Network with industry experts, investors, and other potential partners
- Gain insights into market trends, recent deals, and strategies for growth
9am – Noon: Presenting Companies Exhibit Set-Up
Noon – 1pm: Registration
1pm – 5pm: Industry Insights
5pm – 7pm: Networking Reception
7:30am – 8:30am: Breakfast
8:30am – 12:30pm: Company Presentations (10 min. each)
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Networking Lunch
1:30pm – 4:00pm: One-One Company/Investor Meetings