All Investors in Attendance:
- View 20-25 Presenting Companies in a single day (selected and coached by NCN Principals).
- Request one-on-one meetings.
- Receive a Workbook with detailed business plans, charts, and contact information.
- Network with seasoned investors in the nutrition industry.
- Establish early contact with potential investment candidates.
- See product trends emerging early on in natural & organic food, dietary supplements, functional foods, nutritional ingredients, natural & organic personal care & household goods, cosmeceuticals, health & wellness consumer products, foodtech, agtech, and other nutrition industry and green product segments.
NCN adds value to the Investor experience throughout the year by providing:
- Webinars and phone conferences
- Access to the NCN transaction database and market reports
- Broader access to the applicant pool
- Custom searches and due diligence support
- Survey results and research
NCN meetings are attended by strategic investors from the food, pharmaceutical and ingredient supply industries; growing fiirms or acquirors from the natural & organic food and supplement industries; professional investors from private equity and venture firms focused on nutrition, health & wellness, consumer products, agriculture and biotechnology; and individual or angel investors.
NCN Cornerstone Investor
- Up to four attendees from your firm at NCN investor meetings with advance profiles and optional phone preview on presenting companies
- Access to the applicant pool for the meetings: NCN will share summaries of all 70-90 candidate presenter companies evaluated after each meeting, as well as the completed segmented and searchable database of 1,800+ firms (with profile and contact information) evaluated by NCN since 2007.
- Access to the NCN Transactions Database (both M&A and financings in 6 segments of the nutrition and health & wellness industry) and selected quarterly market research updates based on NCN’s ongoing relationship with Nutrition Business Journal, investment banks and other analysts.
- A general introduction at NCN meetings, status as Cornerstone Investor on NCN’s website, signs, events, emails and marketing materials to promote your company and its interests in the industry, including a full-page profile with logo and contact information in each investor meeting book
- Full contact lists of all NCN meeting attendees and other members
- An NCN partners meeting or phone call to fully understand the specific investment, partnering, technology or acquisition criteria of each group within your company
- Introductions to specific companies that meet your criteria on an ongoing basis or selective searches in specific segments
- Access to NCN principals for support or perspective on investments, strategy, contacts, exits.